- We are the ally of anyone working sincerely to make our community more just. We will inevitably disagree internally and externally on tactics and priorities and we will always strive to disagree constructively and to act with kindness and respect. We move from the head and the heart.
- We believe in centering the voices of those closest to the problem. The people who are most affected by any issue are the people who should have the greatest voice regarding solutions.
- We will be transparent and accountable in our financial management and decision making. We feel that at any time, you the people should request our financials and we can hand them over with pride.
- We will not make the perfect the enemy of the good.
- We center Savannah because it is our home, but our home has many of the same struggles as communities across Georgia, across the Southeast, across America. We believe in finding the solutions for our community, but understand that not all solutions look the same in each community.
- We believe in listening, in bearing witness, in moving from a space of love with a focus on how policy, law and cultural norms affect our families. We believe it takes all of it.
- We believe it can be done. We do not believe we have the privilege to be cynical nor apathetic. The arc of justice bends ever forward, but certainly not by itself and certainly not easily.
- We believe in our work. We believe in people. We believe we can be better.